Burberry SS11 runway sprayed leather tote and messenger bags. All of the bags are hand sprayed at the edges to create a rich dégradé effect. The leather has been chrome tanned, treated with vegetable oils then tumbled to soften the surface.
The tote bags are available in black, sage, and tan, and are valued at $1,695.00.
Some other features of the tote bags include:
• Two flat handles and one short detachable crossbody strap with twisted dog clip buckle attachments
• Strap and clasp closure over open top
• One interior pouch which features one zip pocket and two patch pockets
• Burberry Prorsum inscription embossed in the leather on the front
The sage messenger bag is available in sage and valued at $1,495.00.
Other features of the messenger bag include:
• One fine leather strap is belted around the top of the bag and enriched with press studs
• One detachable crossbody strap with twisted dog clip buckle attachments
• All the buckles are made of a matt polished brass with an authentic vintage finish
• Open top, one interior pouch is riveted to the sides of the bag and features one zip pocket and two patch pockets
• Burberry Prorsum inscription heated in the leather on the front